Before & After School Program
The Place to Be for Friends,
Learning and Fun
Doing homework. Hanging out and playing with friends. Putting on plays. Playing arcade games. Watching movies. Our School Age Program offers students a fun, rich environment with a never-ending variety of activities.
Our program is designed to complement the school day, so our state-of-the-art facilities offer many ways for kids to spend their time. The space is arranged for a variety of indoor and outdoor activities where kids can play team or individual games. We also feature new and advanced computers with access to more than 50 programs that are both educational and fun.
A hands-on attendance system lets children move between interest areas but allows teachers to supervise everyone and maintain our recommended ratio and group size. A lesson plan for each area is developed after teachers and students have the opportunity to discuss activity ideas. We also offer interest clubs where children can plan, implement and evaluate projects as a team.
All School Age Program facilities include:
- Computer Lab to prepare your child for the world of technology
- Stage where your child can be a star
- Soda Shop or Club Diner to enjoy food with friends
- Open play area to promote a fit body
- Science Lab to encourage your child to explore and experiment
- Homework room, which provides a place to study in quiet
- Art Studio so your child can create while learning about great artists
- Theatre where children can relax with friends
- Summer Strong area with basketball court, and space for soccer, football, et. al.
- Spot for books, CDs and board games
The Children’s Courtyard School Age Program also offers full-day summer camp and holiday programs to provide children with a fun, safe way in which to spend their out-of-school time and begin to develop the life skills they will need to succeed through their high school years and beyond.