Accredited Child Care
Upholding the Highest Education Standards
For more than 20 years, The Children’s Courtyard has provided the highest-quality child care and education for children ages 6 weeks through 13 years. From our dedicated teachers and administrators to our tireless support staff, we’re committed to providing the best early childhood experience possible.
The Children’s Courtyard is striving to have all schools nationally accredited through at least one of the recognized national organizations below:
- National Early Childhood Program Accreditation (NECPA)
- National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs (NAC)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- National AfterSchool Association (NAA)
What is accreditation?
Accreditation is an important early childhood quality initiative. The focus of accrediting bodies is to recognize and promote “best practices” in early childhood settings.
- Accreditation defines standards of quality for the field of early childhood care and education.
- Accreditation helps families and policymakers recognize high-quality early childhood programs and initiatives.
- Accreditation recognizes teachers as professionals and supports ongoing training and professional development.
At The Children’s Courtyard we are dedicated to being a leader in early childhood education — including accreditation — so we can continue to raise our standards for the care and education of your child.